Thursday, December 27, 2007

Just to put your mind at ease, you don't owe me anything.

I only have one semester left at Valley. I couldn't possibly be more pleased with that. Everything is a mess. Typical. I miss my best friend more than I've missed anyone, ever, quite possibly. I recently just returned from visiting my sister in Chicago, and that city is truly magical. A part of me wants to move there and live with Bella, because I know it would be wonderful. But there is also another part of me that just can't let go of Iowa. As Bella put it, trying to convince me to move in with her, I'm a big city girl. I was born and spent a good portion of my childhood in an extremely large city, but I feel more at home in Des Moines, Iowa. I feel as though I've finally found and surrounded myself with amazing people. People who'll send me flowers, completely out of the blue. They're extremely amazing. Along with the people I work with, who can honestly always brighten my day. In 6 months I'll be living with my best friend surrounded by people I love unconditionally, I am so excited. However, there is a part of me that feels as though I should move to Colorado with my parents or to Chicago with my sister. Sometimes I feel as though I need a fresh start and to meet new people. But there's an even bigger part of me that can't let go of the people and this place. Hopefully I won't regret my decision 5 years from now. I have hope in this and everyone I love.

No comments: