Sunday, December 2, 2007

Without you I'll be miserable at best.


I wish I wasn't so afraid of change. I should move to Colorado with my parents, but I'm terrified of loosing everything solid that I have. This is a huge opportunity, but I can't take it. Because I'm too damn scared. There's too many things going on in my life. My constant headaches are back, and that's driving me absolutely crazy. I hate that there's only one thing that makes them go away. I feel as though there's only one thing in my life that's stable. And I'm so thankful to have that. I hate living in Des Moines. I hate that I have two friends here. I hate sitting through school assemblies by myself because all anyone ever talks about at my school is getting wasted. I hate walking the halls of that school every Monday wondering if it's Saturday just yet. I can't wait until the summer. It's going to be so good to be surrounded by such good people daily. I hate this weather, mainly because I hate driving in it. But also because I hate being cold all the time. I decided I'm going to teach myself to play the piano.

No comments: